After School Confidence & Sport Program: Prep to Grade 6
Our After School Confidence & Sport Program is designed to transform children’s confidence in themselves, with & around other children and in sports, all in a safe, fun and engaging environment.
Through a fun, simple and inclusive approach to sport we are transforming kids confidence in themselves, with other children and in sports.
What does the program consist of
- Our after school programs run as per school terms.
- At the end of each term, we aim to see a transformation in each child’s confidence in themselves, with other children and in sports.
- Each week children are introduced to a new sport from ball, net, racquet and bat sports.
How the after school programs work
The following is a general outline for the program. Each school we work at has different finishing times thus effecting when our programs start and finish.
- Programs run in school facilities, allowing the kids to play and have fun in a safe and controlled environment
- Class begins 10 minutes after the bell goes
- Fit-Kicks coaches are trained to do pick up students from class and take them to the designated area, Fit-Kicks will need written approval from yourself.
- Most programs run inside school gyms/ halls. In the event that classes are to be held outdoors we will have a number of plans for extreme heat or rainy weather.
- If you wish for your child(ren) to be dropped off at an after school care provider, we will also be able to do that upon your request.
If you have any more questions or you wish for your school to run a Fit-Kicks program, please get in touch!