- Respect Everyone
We understand that one small thing on our list may be the ONLY thing a child is looking forward to in his/her week
- Be on time
- Treat kids with the highest regard
- We are always on time
- We always do what we say we will do
- We always communicate in clear, concise and honest ways
- We are generous with our time to help others
- We are genuine.
We are true to ourselves. We work hard but we don’t pretend to be someone we are not. We believe that who we are is enough.
- We believe in being the real us
- We mean what we say & say what we mean.
- We keep our kids & families best interest at heart. Anything we say & do, is our of care, passion and support.
- We believe in your own qualities and that they are good enough ( we still improve all the time!)
- Just like we believe and encourage our kids to be brave enough to ‘just be you’ so is our attitude towards ourselves.
It’s important to use to improve. We believe in constant improvement and by reflecting on our work we can keep on finding a better way
- We take time after each class, week, term and year to assess how we did our work
- We find ways to improve our work for the better of our kids
- We are committed to constantly improve; individually and as a team
- Be memorable
We strive to be the reason for our kids belief in themselves, we are honored to be trusted as an extended part of each family we work with
- We are friendly and make positive first impressions
- We make people smile with our personal and understanding approach
- We take the time to celebrate milestones and successes
- We wow people whenever possible
- We accept, not Judge.
It’s not our job to judge anyone or anything. It is our role, to accept, love, support and embrace who people are and help them be the best they can be.
- We help kids feel accepted and wanted
- We are the safe place for all kids. We embrace kids for who they are.
- We label behaviours, not people.
- We help kids love and embrace their uniqueness, for what makes them, them.
- We are live without fear of different, of unique, of quirky, of weird, of diversity, of new points of view, of misfits.